January 18-19, 2014
NENSA Eastern Cup Weekend #2 at Black Mountain
Please remember to always check the NENSA website for all of the latest updates.
Black Mountain Ski Trails, Rumford, ME
JNQ, EC, NRL, FIS
- Information desk /greeter will be located at entry in main lodge. Any general questions and info, as well as lost and found items, can be had here. There is more room available for athletes in the lower level of the wax building.
- Registration/entry questions should be referred to Race headquarters.
- If using the main lodge- Please keep the tables clear of your gear. Use the cubbies that are available.
- Course opens at 8AM on both days.
- All protests must be filed in Race Headquarters.
Hosted by the Chisholm Ski Club at Black Mtn Resort.
Saturday, January 18th
10:00 AM 5km J2 Girls
10:30 5km J2 Boys
11:00 10km women
12:00 PM 15km men's races.
If there are registrants for masters class, There will be a separate optional Masters wave 5 minutes after the regular start for both the men’s and women’s races.
2:00 PM Flower ceremonies/awards under the bridge
Sunday, January 19th- Classic individual start10:00 AM 5km J2 boys
10:30 5KM J2 girls & Women
12:00PM 10km Men
2:00PM flower ceremonies/awards under the bridge
Race headquarters will be open by 7:30 each day with the course ready for inspection on Friday January 17 by noon.
There is NO Day Of Race Entry for Saturday's Mass Start.
NOTE: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ALL Eastern Cup REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
- TUES, prior to race weekend, 5 PM- Mail-in Registration closes
- WED 9pm - Online Registration Closes
- THU 10am - Seed List Posted
- THU 12pm - Seed Request Deadline
- Start lists created and posted by Friday morning.
- If there is no Day-Of-Registration offered at an Eastern Cup event then you will need to meet the registration deadlines in order to race!
NENSA members $35 per race.
Non NENSA members $45 per race.
Late or DOR fee for Sunday, add $10 per race.( Late or DOR entries for Sunday will be seeded at the back).
Online registration closes at 9:00pm, Wednesday, January 15, 2014. Offline (mail in) registrations must be received by Tuesday January 14, 2014.
NENSA Event Cancellation Policy (for all events):
The policy regarding refunds in the case of event cancellation should be stated on the entry form for the event. In the absence of a specific event cancellation policy, fifty percent of the entry fee will be refunded. Refunds are not granted for event postponements.
Printable Signup Form For All NENSA Events - if needed.